Actress Krstie Alley says she adores Jennifer Lawrence to an extent of being obsessed with her.
The 64-year-old actress said the Lawrence’s hairstyle in “Joy” inspired her to get a new short hairdo, reported ET
“I cut my hair like she did in ‘Joy’. I’m obsessed with Jennifer Lawrence. She’s so young, she’s so talented, she, to me, is the ideal woman.
“When I was watching ‘Joy’… A lot of bad things happen in her life. So she cuts her hair in this scene. And I go, ‘Yeah. You need to walk up the stairs and cut your hair…Just like she did’,” Alley said.
The “Cheers” star said like the 25-year-old in the film she also used scissors to chop off her hair.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“I used sewing scissors like her, I didn’t even use hair cutting scissors. And then I went, ‘Yes, I look like Jennifer Lawrence… Sort of. I need to play her mother or
grandmother,” she said.