Actress Krstie Alley says she adores Jennifer Lawrence to an extent of being obsessed with her.
The 64-year-old actress said the Lawrence’s hairstyle in “Joy” inspired her to get a new short hairdo, reported ET
“I cut my hair like she did in ‘Joy’. I’m obsessed with Jennifer Lawrence. She’s so young, she’s so talented, she, to me, is the ideal woman.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“When I was watching ‘Joy’… A lot of bad things happen in her life. So she cuts her hair in this scene. And I go, ‘Yeah. You need to walk up the stairs and cut your hair…Just like she did’,” Alley said.
The “Cheers” star said like the 25-year-old in the film she also used scissors to chop off her hair.
“I used sewing scissors like her, I didn’t even use hair cutting scissors. And then I went, ‘Yes, I look like Jennifer Lawrence… Sort of. I need to play her mother or
grandmother,” she said.