Actress Kirsten Dunst would not encourage her children to pursue a showbiz career. Dunst, 32, who is in a relationship with her ‘On The Road’ co-star Garrett Hedlund, said she struggles with the idea of her future kids wanting to pursue acting, reported Contactmusic.
“I would obviously like them to be happy and if being actors makes them happy, great, I wouldn’t stop them. But I wouldn’t push them into it. Especially as young kids. Even though it worked out for me, it’s still very hard,” said Dunst.
“I also wouldn’t want to bring my kid up in Los Angeles. If I hadn’t grown up there, I think I would hate that city. I’m filming in New Orleans at the moment and it reminded me how lovely it is to walk around without being followed by a gang of paparazzi,” she said.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage