Girls Aloud star Kimberley Walsh, who is expecting her first child with partner Justin Scott, says she sings to her baby bump.
The 32-year-old singer earlier revealed that she would not be disclosing her baby’s name until it is final, reported OK! magazine. “I sing all the time and Justin lies there and talks to the bump, too, which is sweet,” Walsh said.
The couple cannot wait for their baby to be born as they want to watch all their favourite childhood movies with their kid.
“Justin and I can’t wait until the baby’s born so we’ve got a excuse to watch all the Disney films and kids’ TV,” she said. Walsh wants to give equal attention to her children.
“I would still love a big family and have every intention of having more children, but I want to make sure I can give them all my attention,” she said.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched