Girls Aloud star Kimberley Walsh, who is expecting her first child with partner Justin Scott, says she sings to her baby bump.
The 32-year-old singer earlier revealed that she would not be disclosing her baby’s name until it is final, reported OK! magazine. “I sing all the time and Justin lies there and talks to the bump, too, which is sweet,” Walsh said.
The couple cannot wait for their baby to be born as they want to watch all their favourite childhood movies with their kid.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“Justin and I can’t wait until the baby’s born so we’ve got a excuse to watch all the Disney films and kids’ TV,” she said. Walsh wants to give equal attention to her children.
“I would still love a big family and have every intention of having more children, but I want to make sure I can give them all my attention,” she said.