Rob Kardashian reportedly flew out of Paris, a few hours ahead of his sister Kim Kardashian’s much buzzed-about nuptials to Kanye West in Florence, Italy.
Rob, 27, booked a flight from Florence to Los Angeles in a hurry and sources said he was in tears while trying to secure a seat.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Unlike the rest of his family, Rob had been keeping a low profile abroad. While his mother and sisters were seen hitting up all the tourist spots in the City of Light, Rob was never photographed, reported Us magazine.
He was also conspicuously absent from the group’s feast at Hotel de Costes, and from the Friday morning brunch at Valentino’s Chateau de Wideville.
It’s still unclear what caused Rob to miss out his sister’s wedding Saturday.