Rob Kardashian reportedly flew out of Paris, a few hours ahead of his sister Kim Kardashian’s much buzzed-about nuptials to Kanye West in Florence, Italy.
Rob, 27, booked a flight from Florence to Los Angeles in a hurry and sources said he was in tears while trying to secure a seat.
Unlike the rest of his family, Rob had been keeping a low profile abroad. While his mother and sisters were seen hitting up all the tourist spots in the City of Light, Rob was never photographed, reported Us magazine.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
He was also conspicuously absent from the group’s feast at Hotel de Costes, and from the Friday morning brunch at Valentino’s Chateau de Wideville.
It’s still unclear what caused Rob to miss out his sister’s wedding Saturday.