Reality TV star Kim Kardashian and her rapper fiance Kanye West enjoyed a seven-minute fireworks display during their rehearsal dinner.
The couple along with 600 guests, gathered at the Palace of Versailles, which is 12 miles away from Paris for a private guided tour and dinner on the eve of their wedding at the Forte di Belvedere in Florence, Italy, reported Contactmusic.
Kim, 33 and the ‘New Slaves’ hitmaker celebrated with their family and friends besides other celebrities like music producer Rick Rubin, Madonna’s manager Guy Oseary, Lanvin designer Alber Elbaz.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Singer Lana Del Ray performed at the ceremony. Both Kim and Kanye, who have a 11-month-old baby girl together, gave emotional speeches.
Kim’s stepfather Bruce Jenner and brother Robert Kardashian also attended the dinner.
The duo along with their guests will take off to Florence in their private charter before exchanging vows during a sunset ceremony.