Reality TV star Kim Kardashian and her rapper fiance Kanye West enjoyed a seven-minute fireworks display during their rehearsal dinner.
The couple along with 600 guests, gathered at the Palace of Versailles, which is 12 miles away from Paris for a private guided tour and dinner on the eve of their wedding at the Forte di Belvedere in Florence, Italy, reported Contactmusic.
Kim, 33 and the ‘New Slaves’ hitmaker celebrated with their family and friends besides other celebrities like music producer Rick Rubin, Madonna’s manager Guy Oseary, Lanvin designer Alber Elbaz.
Singer Lana Del Ray performed at the ceremony. Both Kim and Kanye, who have a 11-month-old baby girl together, gave emotional speeches.
Kim’s stepfather Bruce Jenner and brother Robert Kardashian also attended the dinner.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The duo along with their guests will take off to Florence in their private charter before exchanging vows during a sunset ceremony.