The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star’s dress featured crystal embroidery and a long fur train.
Beyonce, in 2012, wore a sheer black Givenchy gown with crystal embroidery and a purple fur train. She styled her hair in sleek ponytail. Kardashian also tied her hair in sleek ponytail, reported Aceshowbiz.
- Rihanna's Met Gala outfit took two years to make
- MET Gala 2015: JLo, Beyonce and Kim Kardashian are ‘sheer delight’
- Met Gala 2015: JLo, Beyonce and Kim Kardashian's skin show
- Rihanna in queen's garb shuts down Met Gala carpet
- Beyonce's crystal-studded gift for Kim Kardashian
- Anne Hathaway,Beyonce,Jennifer Lawrence put punk edge in their MET Gala outfits
She, however, said her outfit was inspired by American singer Cher.
Kanye West’s wife posted on Instagram a photo of Cher’s first Met Gala look along with caption, “Tonight’s inspiration! Cher at the 1st ever Met Gala! I just met her and told her this photo was my inspiration for my dress tonight! She is so beautiful! So happy I met her!”