Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian has revealed that she keeps sunscreen with her always and refuses to go anywhere without it.
The “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” star said she wears the cream every day in every weather and stores some in her vehicles incase she forgets to put it on before she leaves the house, reported Femalefirst.
- From applying face masks to eating healthy, here are few expert tips to get glowing skin in summers
- Why Kim Kardashian will never try vampire facial again
- Kylie Jenner, Travis Scott name their baby daughter Stormi Webster, see photo
- Kim Kardashian and husband Kanye West welcome baby girl
- Kylie Jenner spends two hours in the shower
- I don’t care what size I am: Khloe Kardashian
“For me, anti-aging is really all about hydration. Drinking lots of water is a must. I also wear sunscreen every day, especially on my hands. Hands are always out in the sun, so they age the most.
“I keep extra sunscreen in the glove boxes of all of my cars in case I forget. When the sun hits my hands while I’m driving, it reminds me to slather more on! (sic)” she wrote on her website.
The 32-year-old television personality also revealed she doesn’t like having facials and prefers laser treatments.