“Gossip Girl” actor Kevin Zegers and wife Jaime Feld are expecting twin daughters.
The couple said they are excited and cannot wait to welcome their new babies, reported Aceshowbiz.
“Kevin and Jaime are so excited and can’t wait for their little bundles of joy to arrive,” Zegers’ rep said.
- 'Game of Thrones' actor to endorse men's cosmetic brand
- These twins have a full year between them! Coolest birth story of 2017, or is it 2018?!
- Telugu actor Vishnu Manchu blessed with baby boy, requests fans not to share fake pictures
- James Corden welcomes third child with wife Julia Carey
- Kevin Hart introduces his newborn son Kenzo Kash to the world with some adorable photos
- Miley Cyrus kisses 'Gossip Girl' star in new video
The 30-year-old actor took to Twitter to express his excitement and to thank everyone who has given them good wishes.
He wrote, “@JaimeFeld and I are so excited to welcome our little girls this summer. Thanks for all of the well wishes.”
The couple tied the knot in a star-studded wedding ceremony in August 2013.