“Gossip Girl” actor Kevin Zegers and wife Jaime Feld are expecting twin daughters.
The couple said they are excited and cannot wait to welcome their new babies, reported Aceshowbiz.
“Kevin and Jaime are so excited and can’t wait for their little bundles of joy to arrive,” Zegers’ rep said.
- Husband Daniel Weber wishes his ‘amazing’ wife Sunny Leone on her birthday
- Sunny Leone on her upcoming show: Audience should expect the unexpected
- Shreyas Talpade and wife Deepti welcome baby girl
- Toby Stephens on gender equality in Hollywood: I’m a parent of two girls, I want a change for them
- ‘Excited and super happy’ Cheteshwar Pujara welcomes baby girl
- Miley Cyrus kisses ‘Gossip Girl’ star in new video
The 30-year-old actor took to Twitter to express his excitement and to thank everyone who has given them good wishes.
He wrote, “@JaimeFeld and I are so excited to welcome our little girls this summer. Thanks for all of the well wishes.”
The couple tied the knot in a star-studded wedding ceremony in August 2013.