Hollywood star Kevin Spacey has imitated former US president Bill Clinton’s voice in a parody video of his TV show ‘House of Cards’.
Spacey slipped into his character of Frank Underwood from the series and prank called Hillary Clinton as the show teamed up with the Clinton Foundation for a parody video to urge people to wish the former president a happy birthday, reported Aceshowbiz.
Underwood is seen trying to find out what she will give to her husband as a present on his upcoming 68th birthday on August 19.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
He suggests an elephant, but Hillary says, “This is a very personal decision I will make when I’m ready.”
Spacey then suggests names for Chelsea Clinton’s baby, proposing Frank for a boy and Claire, which is the name of the character played by Robin Wright on the show, for a girl.
Hillary knows that it’s the actor who has called her, so she says, “Well, I was actually thinking of pushing for the name Kevin if it’s a boy,” and asks the actor to sign Bill’s birthday card instead.
The video ends with Bill and Spacey exchanging text messages as he is eager to find out what his wife will get him on his birthday.