Supermodel Kendall Jenner says deleting her social media account on Instagram has been a kind of detox for her but she says she will be back soon. During an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, the 21-year-old reality TV personality said she could not believe that a huge deal will be made out of it. “It’s so crazy to me that it even became huge news like that.”
“Like I have no idea how that, I mean I guess I didn’t expect it. But I also took my Twitter of my phone, I didn’t delete my Twitter entirely, but I took the app off my phone. So, I had no idea anyone was even talking about it. I honestly didn’t even think anyone would care,” Kendall said.
“I just wanted to detox. I felt like I just wanted a little bit of a break. I’m always on it. I feel, I would wake up in the morning, and I would look at it first thing, I would go to bed, and it was the last thing I would look at. I felt a little too dependent on it. So, I kind of wanted to take a minute to detox. I’ll be back,” she added.
Apparently, the reports suggest that Kendall might have deleted her Instagram out of jealousy with her sister Kylie Jenner, who has a massive fan following (78.8m Instagram followers) and a makeup empire to call her own. However, Kendall cleared that she is not of a type who will be jealous.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
As reported by dailymail.co.uk, the Calvin Klein spokesmodel said, ‘In terms of jealousy, I’ve never been that type. When people are acting jealous towards me, I just write them off and move on. Staying out of drama is just pretty simple for me!’