Singer-actress Kelly Osbourne undergone her third session of laser treatment in a bid to remove some of the tattoos on her arms.
The ‘Fashion Police’ host advised fans to “think” before committing to the permanent body art, reported Contactmusic.
“As humans we fill our conscience with cliches to selfishly justify the ridiculous things we do in life… Such as getting stupid tattoos.
“I have now undergone my third laser tattoo removal. All day I have found myself saying ‘no pain no gain’ or ‘pain is beauty!’ However the bigger lesson I have taken away from this horrendously painful experience is THINK BEFORE YOU INK!…” she said.
The singer had been considering tattoo removal for a long time. In 2010, she had revealed that she regretted the inkings and wanted to get rid of some of her body art.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“Some still have a special meaning, like the matching ones my brother Jack and I have of each other’s names, but now I feel like some were a mistake,” she added.