Singer-actress Kelly Osbourne undergone her third session of laser treatment in a bid to remove some of the tattoos on her arms.
The ‘Fashion Police’ host advised fans to “think” before committing to the permanent body art, reported Contactmusic.
“As humans we fill our conscience with cliches to selfishly justify the ridiculous things we do in life… Such as getting stupid tattoos.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“I have now undergone my third laser tattoo removal. All day I have found myself saying ‘no pain no gain’ or ‘pain is beauty!’ However the bigger lesson I have taken away from this horrendously painful experience is THINK BEFORE YOU INK!…” she said.
The singer had been considering tattoo removal for a long time. In 2010, she had revealed that she regretted the inkings and wanted to get rid of some of her body art.
“Some still have a special meaning, like the matching ones my brother Jack and I have of each other’s names, but now I feel like some were a mistake,” she added.