Glamour model Kelly Brook says she punched her former boyfriend Danny Cipriani when he gave a stripper his phone number.
Brook, 34, who split from her former lover in August last year after he allegedly cheated on her, has written about her relationship in her autobiography ‘Up Close’, and revealed her reaction to the incident which occurred during a trip to Las Vegas, reported Femalefirst.
“My dance finished, so I decided to go to the loo as well. On the way, I decided to try to find him as he had been gone rather a long time … I found nothing.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“While I was in the cubicle, on the other side of the door the missing lap dancer was chatting to her friend, saying how hot Danny was – and how he’d given her his phone number,” Brook wrote.
The model explained that she then confronted Cipriani, and was asked to leave the club.
“As I headed back to the table, I saw Danny walking towards me. ‘Babe,’ he said. ‘I’ve been looking for you!’ I punched him straight in the face’!” she added.