Actress Keira Knightley says she tried to learn guitar from her musician husband James Righton for her new movie ‘Begin Again’.
Knightley, 29, said that it was a bad idea to let her musician husband James Righton to teach her the basics, reported Contactmusic.
“No, I nearly killed him. Don’t get your spouse to try to teach you a musical instrument. It’s just a terrible idea,”
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The 29-year-old actress claimed that she does not know anything about music and has to concentrate on songs to be interested in them.
“I never really listen to it music. If it’s on in a room, I can’t really hear it. I don’t have that sort of brain. And
that’s another reason I was so interested in doing this film,” Knightley said.