Singer Katy Perry and actor Robert Pattinson’s friends want them to date each other. The 29-year-old ‘Roar’ hitmaker, who recently broke up with singer John Mayer, was recently seen spending time with Pattinson, 27, at the Coachella valley music and arts festival in California, reported Contactmusic.
Mutual friends of the duo are said to be rooting for them to get together.
“Katy and Rob are the best of friends with a very strong sexual chemistry. They care a lot about each other but have always been careful not to upset Kristen. But Kristen’s off doing her own thing and accepting it’s time for both of them
to move on,” said a source.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“Friends genuinely want to see them get it together properly. They think they bring out the best in each other,” the source added.