Singer Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom have been spotted holding hands at a birthday dinner, amid dating reports.
The duo were seen cosying up together at the Sunset Tower in Los Angeles on February 3, at a dinner for “The Pirates of the Caribbean” actor’s manager’s birthday, reported Female First.
Jennifer Aniston, Matthew Perry and Jason Bateman were also in attendance and the birthday boy, Aleen Keshishian, later posted a picture of the group on Instagram that showed the “Dark Horse” hitmaker leaning into Bloom, 39.
The pair reportedly arrived and left together, and although they tried to avoid being seen, onlookers spotted them holding hands.
- We are a modern patchwork family: Orlando Bloom on his relationship with ex Miranda Kerr
- Singer Katy Perry and Hollywood star Orlando Bloom get cosy at an event. Are they back together?
- Orlando Bloom and Nina Dobrev get cosy at The Promise premiere, spark dating rumours
- Katy Perry, Orlando Bloom show PDA at Coachella 2016
- Katy Perry, Orlando Bloom go on romantic getaway
- Katy Perry, Orlando Bloom ‘look completely in love’ at Grammys party
“They were holding hands in their car. She was nervous about being spotted and entered quickly trying to cover up. Orlando opened the door for her. They were holding hands in the car. They each rested their arms on the centre console and they were definitely interlocked,” a source said.
The news comes after they were first spotted “flirting” at a post-Golden Globes party back in January.