After hanging out at Golden Globes afterparties and meeting each other again at the Stella McCartney Autumn 2016 Presentation, Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom were clicked together on another night out.
Perry, 31, and Bloom, 39, appeared backstage at the one-man play “The Absolute Brightness of Leonard Pelkey” in the Los Angeles area as seen in a selfie posted on Instagram by the production’s star, James Lecesne, 61.
Also seen in the photo are “Ray Donovan” star Vinessa Shaw, 39, and her fiance Kristopher Gifford, reported E! Online.
While Perry and Bloom’s outings have sparked romance rumors, a source said last week she and John Mayer “are still very much together.”
- Selena Gomez denies Orlando Bloom link-up rumours
- Katy Perry calls Orlando Bloom-Selena Gomez affair rumours 'dumb conspiracy'
- Katy Perry, Orlando Bloom show PDA at Coachella 2016
- Orlando Bloom treats Katy Perry to UK road trip
- Katy Perry, Orlando Bloom go on romantic getaway
- Katy Perry, Orlando Bloom spotted holding hands
The two have always kept their relationship private and have not commented on its current status. Bloom has also not commented about Perry.
As for Mayer, he was photographed at Craig’s Restaurant in West Hollywood, while Perry was not spotted.