Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom enjoyed a evening together at Sunset Hotel’s Tower Bar in West Hollywood, California over the weekend.
Perry, 31, and Bloom, 39, looked like the most romantic duo, reported Female First.
- We are a modern patchwork family: Orlando Bloom on his relationship with ex Miranda Kerr
- Singer Katy Perry and Hollywood star Orlando Bloom get cosy at an event. Are they back together?
- Orlando Bloom and Nina Dobrev get cosy at The Promise premiere, spark dating rumours
- Katy Perry, Orlando Bloom show PDA at Coachella 2016
- Katy Perry, Orlando Bloom spotted holding hands
- Katy Perry, Orlando Bloom reunite
“They were super low-key and having a good time. They were really sweet with each other,” a source said.”They looked very loved up and really into each other. They were comfortable letting everyone see them as a couple – lots of PDA and hand-holding. It seemed very romantic and they both smiled a lot, and looked to really enjoy each other’s company,” the insider said.
Bloom has apparently introduced the “Roar” hitmaker to his son Flynn, who he was with ex-wife Miranda Kerr.