Actress Kate Winslet is in final negotiations to star in veteran filmmaker Woody Allen’s next project.
Allen, 80, is writing, directing and producing the untitled movie. The plot details are being kept under wraps, reported Variety.
Letty Aronson and Edward Walson are producing the film.
- Jeff Daniels: Turning down a Woody Allen movie would be difficult
- When Woody Allen got bored of Kate Winslet
- Kate Winslet reunites with James Cameron for Avatar sequels
- The Mountain Between Us shooting was much harder than Titanic: Kate Winslet
- Justin Timberlake joins Kate Winslet in Woody Allen’s film
- Kate Winslet to star with Idris Elba in new romantic drama
In her career spanning over two decades Winslet, 40, has never worked with Allen prior to this movie.
The actress has just wrapped production on New Line’s “Collateral Beauty” opposite Will Smith and has recently joined the cast of “The Mountain Between Us,” which also stars Idris Elba.