‘Titanic’ star Kate Winslet has entered talks to star in Jon Hillcoat’s crime thriller ‘Triple Nine’.
Gal Gadot, Michael B Jordan, Teresa Palmer, Michael Pena and Aaron Paul are also in line for the film, reported Variety.
Casey Affleck and Chiwetel Ejiofor have already signed on for the movie, which centres around a Los Angeles heist. A group of corrupt cops plan to murder one of their colleagues in order to distract the authorities from the robbery across town.
‘999’ is police code for ‘officer down’.
Winslet can currently be seen with Josh Brolin in ‘Labor Day’ and will next appear in young adult novel adaptation ‘Divergent’.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
‘Triple Nine’ is scheduled for release in 2015.