‘Titanic’ star Kate Winslet has entered talks to star in Jon Hillcoat’s crime thriller ‘Triple Nine’.
Gal Gadot, Michael B Jordan, Teresa Palmer, Michael Pena and Aaron Paul are also in line for the film, reported Variety.
Casey Affleck and Chiwetel Ejiofor have already signed on for the movie, which centres around a Los Angeles heist. A group of corrupt cops plan to murder one of their colleagues in order to distract the authorities from the robbery across town.
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
‘999’ is police code for ‘officer down’.
Winslet can currently be seen with Josh Brolin in ‘Labor Day’ and will next appear in young adult novel adaptation ‘Divergent’.
‘Triple Nine’ is scheduled for release in 2015.