For her 42nd birthday, British supermodel Kate Moss threw a David Bowie-themed party in the honour of her friend, who died last week after a long battle with cancer.
Among the invited guests was pop star Boy George, who revealed a selection of Bowie’s biggest hits were played during the course of the evening, reported Female First.
“Had a lovely night in the Cotswolds celebrating Kate Moss’s birthday and dancing to classic Bowie. In fact her birthday was a Bowie tribute!”
- IBPS Clerk 2017: Apply by October 3, know eligibility, exam pattern and other details here
- Tropical Storm Pilar skirts Mexico coast with rain and wind
- Bigg Boss Tamil: Suja Varunee gets evicted, Kamal Haasan asks people to vote carefully
- FIFA U-17 World Cup big opportunity for youth, says Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- WWE No Mercy: John Cena to retire from WWE following Roman Reigns loss?
- Shah Rukh Khan, Karan Johar, Gauri Khan and Shweta Nanda pose for their own VOGUE cover
Ahead of the bash, a source close to Moss revealed the model was keen for her guests to “channel their inner-Bowie” at the party.
Moss was keen to ensure her guests celebrated the life of one the music industry’s most influential figures.
The source added: “She wants the party to be a celebration of his life as well as hers. It’s going to be wild.”