Actress Kate Hudson has slammed past eating disorder rumours in the October 2014 issue, saying she will never have such health hazard.
The ‘Something Borrowed’ actress, who stuns on the cover in a black and gold dress, stressed her desire to be a good role model to young women, reported Us magazine. “If there is one thing I will never have, it is an eating disorder,” the mother of two said.
“I won’t have girls — even if it is just one or two who care — thinking that. Because it is a serious sickness, not something to plaster on the cover of a magazine. And I am the opposite,” she added.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The 35-year-old daughter of Goldie Hawn also addressed how, after gaining 70 pounds during her first pregnancy, she realises how important it is to feel loved.
“I want girls to love themselves. I want them to feel good about who they are… The thing is, I’m lucky because I was loved (during that time). But I have seen so many young women who can’t feel good about themselves because they just don’t have that love.”