Actress Kate Hudson and her musician fiance Matthew Bellamy are not headed for a split. A representative for the 34-year-old actress denied that the couple are planning to split by terming the reports as “not true”, reported New York Daily News.
The ‘Bride Wars’ actress got engaged to the Muse frontman in 2011. The same year they welcomed their son Bingham Hawn Bellamy. The actress had earlier said that she had no plans of walking down the aisle anytime soon.
“I’m planning nothing right now. I’m so busy, we’ve been so busy, and it’s been great. I come from an unconventional family—they’re not married, my parents aren’t married,” she had said at the time.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage