Musician-actor Justin Timberlake will make his foray into animated film with DreamWorks production “Trolles”.
The 34-year-old nine-time Grammy winner will pen original music for the film and will oversee all creative direction of its music, reported People magazine.
Timberlake will also perform multiple songs on the soundtrack.
Apart from the music, the “In Time” actor will also star in the project- as Branch, a hardcore survivalist who hides his surprising true colours.
“I have always envisioned bringing the two worlds of film and music together for one epic event. I couldn’t be more excited that they will collide in DreamWorks Animation’s Trolls. This film is very special, the music is going to be very special and I can’t wait for everyone to experience it all,” said Timberlake in a statement.
- Working on 'Trolls' soundtrack inspired new album: Justin Timberlake
- Justin Timberlake to release new album this September
- Justin Timberlake's new single coming out next month
- Justin Timberlake to star opposite Anna Kendrick in 'Trolls'
- Evolution of Justin Timberlake on Celebrity Style Story Season 2
- Justin Timberlake returns to music after six years
“Trolls” scheduled for November 4 release also stars Anna Kendrick as Princess Poppy.