Musician-actor Justin Timberlake will make his foray into animated film with DreamWorks production “Trolles”.
The 34-year-old nine-time Grammy winner will pen original music for the film and will oversee all creative direction of its music, reported People magazine.
Timberlake will also perform multiple songs on the soundtrack.
Apart from the music, the “In Time” actor will also star in the project- as Branch, a hardcore survivalist who hides his surprising true colours.
“I have always envisioned bringing the two worlds of film and music together for one epic event. I couldn’t be more excited that they will collide in DreamWorks Animation’s Trolls. This film is very special, the music is going to be very special and I can’t wait for everyone to experience it all,” said Timberlake in a statement.
- Dean Elgar backs new opening partner Aiden Markram as the real deal
- WATCH: This hilarious video on 'types of autowalas' is on point!
- These hilarious tweets by Bengaluru Police with Titanic and John Cena are hilarious!
- Haseena Parkar box office collection day 4: Will Shraddha Kapoor film see better days?
- Celebrity spotting: Kareena Kapoor Khan, Karisma Kapoor, Taapsee Pannu and Aamir Khan rock airport look
- Sourav Kothari wins gold in billiards in Asian Indoor Games
“Trolls” scheduled for November 4 release also stars Anna Kendrick as Princess Poppy.