Musician-actor Justin Timberlake will make his foray into animated film with DreamWorks production “Trolles”.
The 34-year-old nine-time Grammy winner will pen original music for the film and will oversee all creative direction of its music, reported People magazine.
Timberlake will also perform multiple songs on the soundtrack.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Apart from the music, the “In Time” actor will also star in the project- as Branch, a hardcore survivalist who hides his surprising true colours.
“I have always envisioned bringing the two worlds of film and music together for one epic event. I couldn’t be more excited that they will collide in DreamWorks Animation’s Trolls. This film is very special, the music is going to be very special and I can’t wait for everyone to experience it all,” said Timberlake in a statement.
- Justin Timberlake wants son to see Trolls
- Working on 'Trolls' soundtrack inspired new album: Justin Timberlake
- Justin Timberlake to release new album this September
- Justin Timberlake's new single coming out next month
- Justin Timberlake to star opposite Anna Kendrick in 'Trolls'
- Justin Timberlake returns to music after six years
“Trolls” scheduled for November 4 release also stars Anna Kendrick as Princess Poppy.