Actor Justin Theroux skipped girlfriend Jennifer Aniston’s birthday. Aniston celebrated her 45th birthday with close friends Soho house in Los Angeles while ‘The Charlies Angels’ star attended a party at the Deth Killers store in New York city,
reported People magazine.
A rep said Theroux looked upbeat and happy as he tried out different merchandise in the store.
“Justin was upbeat and laughing in the shop with Orlando, as he tried on different hats, which he ended up wearing out at the end of the night,” he said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Aniston’s party was attended by her ‘Friends’ co-star Courtney Cox, actor Tobey Maguire’s wife, Jennifer Meyer among others.