Actor Justin Theroux skipped girlfriend Jennifer Aniston’s birthday. Aniston celebrated her 45th birthday with close friends Soho house in Los Angeles while ‘The Charlies Angels’ star attended a party at the Deth Killers store in New York city,
reported People magazine.
A rep said Theroux looked upbeat and happy as he tried out different merchandise in the store.
“Justin was upbeat and laughing in the shop with Orlando, as he tried on different hats, which he ended up wearing out at the end of the night,” he said.
Aniston’s party was attended by her ‘Friends’ co-star Courtney Cox, actor Tobey Maguire’s wife, Jennifer Meyer among others.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More