The 46-year-old “Friends” actress, who recently tied the knot with the actor-director, said she loves his dry sense of humour, reported Female First.
“When it comes to relationships, I’m a late bloomer. But I’ve learnt from my mistakes, am comfortable in my own skin and have more confidence that ever. In Justin, I have met my best friend – that’s the icing on the cake!
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston to rekindle relationship?
- Brad Pitt makes first appearance after Jennifer Aniston split with husband
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux announce separation
- Jennifer Aniston on Friends reunion: Anything can happen
- Robert Downey Jr made Jennifer Aniston’s wedding speech?
- Jennifer Aniston engaged to actor Justin Theroux
“He is kind, honest, and generous and has empathy for other people … I think that’s amazing! The fact that he also has a dry sense of humour is a big plus.”
Aniston, who got engaged to the 44-year-old “Leftovers” star three years ago, said the pair took their time before getting hitched because they did not need to have the “piece of paper”.
“We weren’t in a rush. It’s not like we felt any less close to one another just because we didn’t have a piece of paper to prove we were together.”