Teen heartthrob Justin Bieber has been arrested in Miami for driving under the influence and drag racing.
The 19-year-old pop star and his companion were reportedly arrested at around 4 am today after Bieber failed a sobriety test.
Bieber had left a club and was driving a yellow Lamborghini when the police stopped him. He is currently in police custody where he will have his blood-alcohol level tested and bail will be set, TMZ said quoting law enforcement sources.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The singer was stopped for drag racing but the cops decided to test him for driving under the influence.
Bieber, who became an overnight sensation after being discovered on YouTube at the age of 16, has been in news for his wild antics that include throwing eggs at his neighbour’s door, spitting at fans from his hotel balcony, getting his home raided by police and frequenting stripping clubs.