Teen heartthrob Justin Bieber has been arrested in Miami for driving under the influence and drag racing.
The 19-year-old pop star and his companion were reportedly arrested at around 4 am today after Bieber failed a sobriety test.
Bieber had left a club and was driving a yellow Lamborghini when the police stopped him. He is currently in police custody where he will have his blood-alcohol level tested and bail will be set, TMZ said quoting law enforcement sources.
The singer was stopped for drag racing but the cops decided to test him for driving under the influence.
Bieber, who became an overnight sensation after being discovered on YouTube at the age of 16, has been in news for his wild antics that include throwing eggs at his neighbour’s door, spitting at fans from his hotel balcony, getting his home raided by police and frequenting stripping clubs.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More