Actresses Julie Delpy and Linda Cardellini are listed along with the main cast members of “Avengers: Age of Ultron”, sparking rumour that one of them would play Carol Danvers aka. Captain Marvel.
Their characters are still kept under wraps. Delpy’s and Cardellini’s castings were revealed in the cast listing for the world premiere event of the “Age of Ultron” to take place Monday, April 13, Aceshowbiz.
A representative for Disney confirmed their placement is not a mistake, but no further information is given.
- Avengers Infinity War star Chris Pratt recalls how Robert Downey Jr welcomed him in the MCU
- Avengers Infinity War: Did you know the Marvel film will have 76 characters?
- Upcoming Marvel Cinematic Universe movies: Avengers Infinity War, Captain Marvel and others
- Avengers Infinity War Super Bowl teaser: Scenes that left us thinking about this Marvel film
- Avengers Infinity War new teaser packs a lot more punch as Marvel superheroes suit up against Thanos, watch video
- ‘Avengers 2’ exclusive scene to air during ‘Agents of SHIELD’
The two actresses were listed along with the movie’s main members like Robert Downey Jr, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Chris Evans, James Spader, Samuel L Jackson, Elizabeth Olsen, Aaron Johnson, Cobie Smulders, Don Cheadle, Stellan Skarsg ard, Anthony Mackie, and Paul Bettany.
Directed by Joss Whedon from the first film, the movie is set for May 1 release in North America.