Actresses Julie Delpy and Linda Cardellini are listed along with the main cast members of “Avengers: Age of Ultron”, sparking rumour that one of them would play Carol Danvers aka. Captain Marvel.
Their characters are still kept under wraps. Delpy’s and Cardellini’s castings were revealed in the cast listing for the world premiere event of the “Age of Ultron” to take place Monday, April 13, Aceshowbiz.
A representative for Disney confirmed their placement is not a mistake, but no further information is given.
- Avengers Infinity War trailer: 10 moments that left Marvel fans intrigued about the film's plot
- Fantastic Beasts actor Jude Law to star in Captain Marvel
- Chris Hemsworth receives support from James Gunn, Chris Pratt, Chris Evans and other members of the Marvel family
- Marvel actor Anthony Mackie wants to be the next James Bond: My Bond would be cool, milky smooth
- 'Avengers 2' exclusive scene to air during 'Agents of SHIELD'
- Emily Blunt to star in Avengers 2?
The two actresses were listed along with the movie’s main members like Robert Downey Jr, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Chris Evans, James Spader, Samuel L Jackson, Elizabeth Olsen, Aaron Johnson, Cobie Smulders, Don Cheadle, Stellan Skarsg ard, Anthony Mackie, and Paul Bettany.
Directed by Joss Whedon from the first film, the movie is set for May 1 release in North America.