Oscar-winner Julia Roberts says in order to spend greater time with her family she only accepts one movie a year. The 46-year-old actress has nine-year-old twins Hazel and Phinnaeus and six-year-old Henry with husband Daniel Moder, reported Contactmusic.
“I make one film per year and that’s a good balance. My older kids have just turned nine and my son is six; they still need me. My family takes up a lot of my time and my creative energy, but I’m lucky to have worked enough already to allow myself to take time off,” Roberts said.
“When I see my friends struggling to juggle both, I feel very privileged. I act less, but better; I’ve always been demanding (of a role), now I’m difficult,” she added.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations