Jude Law’s 17-year-old son Rafferty walked the runway for the first time for a leading men’s brand.
Rafferty showed off his modelling credentials during the opening night of DKNY Men fashion show, reported E! Online.
Jude, who is the face of Dior Homme Sport, watched from the front row, while the rising star’s mother Sadie Frost was not present at the event.
Rafferty’s very first foray into the industry was a fashion film for ‘Tiger of Sweden’ in 2013 and he has also shot a British VOGUE spread with Pixie Geldof.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen