Lily-Rose Depp, the teenage daughter of Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis, has followed in her mother’s footsteps.
The 16-year-old model has just been named the new face of Chanel.
She will front the campaign for the elite fashion house’s new eyewear collection.
“Lily-Rose is ravishing, she is a girl from the new generation with star qualities,” head designer Karl Lagerfeld says of his new muse.
- Shilpa Shetty in military separates is proof that she can ace any look
- Banaras Hindu University violence: Varsity students stage protest in Delhi
- CM Virbhadra Singh lays foundation stones of 31 projects in Himachal Pradesh
- 'AIDS spreads by shaking hands': Old, banned pamphlets resurface on social media
- Kumkum Bhagya 26 September full episode written update: Alia puts poison in Disha's drink
- Top-ranked Gabrine Muguruza advances to third round at Wuhan Open
She is described as a “baby doll in a world imbued with sweetness and femininity”.
In her first ad, she wears a lace-collared blouse with pearl-embellished sunglasses perched on her nose.