Lily-Rose Depp, the teenage daughter of Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis, has followed in her mother’s footsteps.
The 16-year-old model has just been named the new face of Chanel.
She will front the campaign for the elite fashion house’s new eyewear collection.
“Lily-Rose is ravishing, she is a girl from the new generation with star qualities,” head designer Karl Lagerfeld says of his new muse.
- Lily-Rose Depp never had acting ambitions
- There is no awkwardness with Vanessa Paradis: Johnny Depp
- I'd star in a film with my ex Vanessa Paradis: Johnny Depp
- Johnny Depp's daughter obsessed with Justin Bieber
- Johnny Depp and I tamed each other: Vanessa Paradis
- Johnny Depp & Paradis to star as onscreen lovers
She is described as a “baby doll in a world imbued with sweetness and femininity”.
In her first ad, she wears a lace-collared blouse with pearl-embellished sunglasses perched on her nose.