Hollywood star Johnny Depp has signed with Creative Artists Agency (CAA), the company has announced. Depp, 53, was previously with the United Talent Agency. His move comes after a series of failed movies and a very public split from Amber Heard. The pair reached a divorce settlement of USD 7 million after Amber accused Johnny of domestic assault, reported Deadline.
“We had a great 30-year run with Johnny and we wish him well,” said a UTA spokesman said. Depp’s diverse performances have earned him more than USD
7 billion at the worldwide box office, including films like Edward Scissorhands, Blow, Pirates of the Caribbean, Alice Through the Looking Glass and Black Mass.
Disney’s Pirates films alone have earned more than USD 3.7 billion at the worldwide box office. With his career spanning more than three decades, Depp has
been nominated for several Oscars and won a Golden Globe for his 2008 performance in Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.
Depp will next star in Universal’s The Invisible Man, an on-screen adaptation of HG Wells’ 1933 novel. He is also set to star in “Murder on the Orient Express” and Labyrinth, which will explore the murders of Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Depp is managed by Christi Dembrowski and represented by attorney Jacob A Bloom at Bloom Hergott Diemer Rosenthal LaViolette Feldman Schenkman & Goodman. Depp continues to be managed by Christi Dembrowski, his sister and producing partner in Infinitum Nihil, and he’s lawyered by Jacob A Bloom at Bloom Hergott.