Hollywood superstar Johnny Depp flashed his gold and seemingly stained teeth at the Virgin Atlantic Gala screening of “Black Mass”.
Depp, 52, stepped out during the BFI London Film Festival at Odeon’s Leicester Square with wife Amber Heard and beamed with happiness, giving everyone a look at his mouth bling, reported Daily Mirror.
- Court hearing opens into spectators attacking football referees
- Baby selling racket busted in Thane; eight held
- VIDEO: Justin Trudeau hilariously pranks people into believing they met Prince Harry
- Exclusive: Colors' Ek Shringaar - Swabhimaan to go off air
- Airtel counters Reliance Jio with Rs 999 plan: Offers 4GB data per day
- China's HNA Group says will keep investing in the United States
Depp’s wife Amber Heard came out to support him at the premiere of his latest movie. While the blonde stunner looked incredible as she walked down the red carpet in a black satin dress and heels, Depp simply could not get enough of a reporter’s microphone muffler.
The Hollywood hunk, wearing all black, looked to be having a whale of a time as he carefully caressed the object while chatting to journalists.