Hollywood superstar Johnny Depp flashed his gold and seemingly stained teeth at the Virgin Atlantic Gala screening of “Black Mass”.
Depp, 52, stepped out during the BFI London Film Festival at Odeon’s Leicester Square with wife Amber Heard and beamed with happiness, giving everyone a look at his mouth bling, reported Daily Mirror.
- Daniel Radcliffe addresses Johnny Depp’s Fantastic Beasts controversy
- Amber Heard responds to JK Rowling’s statement on casting Johnny Depp in Fantastic Beasts
- JK Rowling defends Johnny Depp casting in Fantastic Beasts The Crimes of Grindelwald
- Hollywood stars Johnny Depp, Amber Heard finally get divorced
- Couldn’t get Amber Heard out of head after first meeting: Johnny Depp
- Johnny Depp, Amber Heard throw engagement party
Depp’s wife Amber Heard came out to support him at the premiere of his latest movie. While the blonde stunner looked incredible as she walked down the red carpet in a black satin dress and heels, Depp simply could not get enough of a reporter’s microphone muffler.
The Hollywood hunk, wearing all black, looked to be having a whale of a time as he carefully caressed the object while chatting to journalists.