‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ star Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are reportedly planning to get married in an intimate ceremony at his private island in the Bahamas.
The 50-year-old actor owns a private island where he filmed scenes for the ‘Pirates’ films and it is said while some of his rock star friends will be in attendance, it won’t be a big, glitzy party, reported Daily Star.
“They’re having a small intimate ceremony barefoot on the beach in Little Hall’s Pond Cay. Afterwards they’ll have a barbecue where some of Johnny’s musician pals are going to perform, followed by limbo dancing,” a source said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“Neither Johnny nor Amber want a big, glitzy Hollywood bash. They are both very private.” Depp’s new fiancee was recently spotted showing off her large diamond engagement ring for the first time as she saw him perform at a private charity event in Anaheim, California.