‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ star Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are reportedly planning to get married in an intimate ceremony at his private island in the Bahamas.
The 50-year-old actor owns a private island where he filmed scenes for the ‘Pirates’ films and it is said while some of his rock star friends will be in attendance, it won’t be a big, glitzy party, reported Daily Star.
“They’re having a small intimate ceremony barefoot on the beach in Little Hall’s Pond Cay. Afterwards they’ll have a barbecue where some of Johnny’s musician pals are going to perform, followed by limbo dancing,” a source said.
“Neither Johnny nor Amber want a big, glitzy Hollywood bash. They are both very private.” Depp’s new fiancee was recently spotted showing off her large diamond engagement ring for the first time as she saw him perform at a private charity event in Anaheim, California.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More