Hollywood star Johnny Depp and his fiancee Amber Heard celebrated their upcoming wedding with a star-studded engagement party.
The party was held at the Carondelet House in downtown Los Angeles and was attended by Steven Tyler, Jerry Bruckheimer, Mandy Moore, Ryan Adams, Marilyn Manson, Andy Garcia and music producer Rick Rubin, reported People magazine.
Depp looked dapper in a black suit and matching fedora, while his bride-to-be was elegant in a white silk camisole top and a navy skirt.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Family members included Heard’s sister Whitney, Depp’s mother Betty Sue Palmer and son Jack.
“The invites to get inside was a black envelope, with the initials ‘A and J’, and what appeared to be a golden ticket. Guests were then escorted to a tent with red velvet curtains, which led to the entrance of the 1920s themed event space,” a source said.
The partygoers were also spotted with gifts for Depp and Heard. The 27-year-old actress and Depp, 50, got engaged in January, right after the ‘3 Days to Kill’ starlet was first seen wearing a diamond ring on that finger. The pair met on the set of their 2011 film ‘The Rum Diary’.