Hollywood star Johnny Depp and his fiancee Amber Heard celebrated their upcoming wedding with a star-studded engagement party.
The party was held at the Carondelet House in downtown Los Angeles and was attended by Steven Tyler, Jerry Bruckheimer, Mandy Moore, Ryan Adams, Marilyn Manson, Andy Garcia and music producer Rick Rubin, reported People magazine.
Depp looked dapper in a black suit and matching fedora, while his bride-to-be was elegant in a white silk camisole top and a navy skirt.
Family members included Heard’s sister Whitney, Depp’s mother Betty Sue Palmer and son Jack.
“The invites to get inside was a black envelope, with the initials ‘A and J’, and what appeared to be a golden ticket. Guests were then escorted to a tent with red velvet curtains, which led to the entrance of the 1920s themed event space,” a source said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The partygoers were also spotted with gifts for Depp and Heard. The 27-year-old actress and Depp, 50, got engaged in January, right after the ‘3 Days to Kill’ starlet was first seen wearing a diamond ring on that finger. The pair met on the set of their 2011 film ‘The Rum Diary’.