Hollywood actor John Trovolta says he likes singing and dancing part in Bollywood films and finds a “scarcity of these elements in Hollywood films”.
“I have always felt acting, song and dance should go in sync. I have always been more satisfied doing both,” Trovolta told a press conference here at the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards.
“I feel Bollywood influence should be more because musicals in Hollywood are sporadic, they are rare the 50s and 60s had more…there is a scarcity. I wish people get more excited about musicals,” he said.
The Hollywood actor said, “I am a big fan of Hindi films. I find Hindi films very original and full of life, it captures your attention unlike any other film and it has a universal theme,” he said.
John Trovolta says he found Deepika Padukone amazing in ‘Ram-Leela’ and he also said that he wanted to work with the actress.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) April 26, 2014
“I recently saw the Romeo and Juliet one film, ‘Ram- Leela’. In that the first musical number was wow. I find Hindi films very original and full of life, it captures your attention unlike any other film and it has a universal theme. I am a big fan of Hindi films. I love the girl in Ram-Leela, (Deepika Padukone) she is a amazing, she I great,” he said.
John Trovolta has also seen Priyanka Chopra’s debut music album ‘Exotic’ and he found her brilliant.
Trovolta was in Mumbai a few years ago and he thinks actors in Bollywood have an amazing script sense.
“When I was here I have interacted with actors like Anil Kapoor and Aamir Khan. I have met Khan five years ago in Mumbai and I was a fan of his before,” he said.