Hollywood actor John Trovolta says he likes singing and dancing part in Bollywood films and finds a “scarcity of these elements in Hollywood films”.
“I have always felt acting, song and dance should go in sync. I have always been more satisfied doing both,” Trovolta told a press conference here at the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards.
“I feel Bollywood influence should be more because musicals in Hollywood are sporadic, they are rare the 50s and 60s had more…there is a scarcity. I wish people get more excited about musicals,” he said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The Hollywood actor said, “I am a big fan of Hindi films. I find Hindi films very original and full of life, it captures your attention unlike any other film and it has a universal theme,” he said.
John Trovolta says he found Deepika Padukone amazing in ‘Ram-Leela’ and he also said that he wanted to work with the actress.
— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) April 26, 2014
“I recently saw the Romeo and Juliet one film, ‘Ram- Leela’. In that the first musical number was wow. I find Hindi films very original and full of life, it captures your attention unlike any other film and it has a universal theme. I am a big fan of Hindi films. I love the girl in Ram-Leela, (Deepika Padukone) she is a amazing, she I great,” he said.
John Trovolta has also seen Priyanka Chopra’s debut music album ‘Exotic’ and he found her brilliant.
Trovolta was in Mumbai a few years ago and he thinks actors in Bollywood have an amazing script sense.
“When I was here I have interacted with actors like Anil Kapoor and Aamir Khan. I have met Khan five years ago in Mumbai and I was a fan of his before,” he said.