Oscar-winner John Legend has officiated the wedding of his and his wife Chrissy Teigen’s dogs to benefit the singer’s charity “The Show Me Campaign”.
Puddy and Pippa’s wedding was recorded in a parody ideo, which is aimed to raise money to renovate the auditorium of South High School in Legend’s hometown, Springfield, Ohio.
The dogs, named Puddy and Pippa, tied the knot which aims “to break the cycle of poverty by providing all children with quality educations.”
- Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma set the dance floor on fire at Zaheer Khan-Sagarika Ghatge reception, see video
- Chrissy Teigen shows off unbelievable post-baby body
- John Legend's wife has not seen his Oscar-winning film 'Selma'
- John Legend writes song for unborn baby
- John Legend 'excited' to start a family soon
- John Legend adopts dog
The video starts with Legend singing his hit love ballad “All of Me”.
Puddy and Pippa can be seen in the video wearing tuxedo and white wedding dress. There were rose petals on the aisle and a wedding cake too. Legend can later be seen tossing a bouquet for the newlyweds pups.
Winners will get the chance to have Legend performing at an event they choose. It could be a wedding, Bar Mitzvah, or simply a backyard BBQ.