Actor John C Reilly has revealed he has signed the sequel to the Oscar-nominated animated movie “Wreck-It Ralph”.
Reilly, 50, who voiced the titular character in the 2012 Disney movie, announced that there is a sequel in the works, reported The Huffington Post.
In an interview with Irish radio program “RTE Arena Sunday”, Reilly said that he had been “signed on” to work on “Wreck-It Ralph 2.”
- Jacqueline Fernandez nails tone-on-tone like a pro in this all-pink look
- Call Me by Your Name director Luca Guadagnino to tackle HIV and AIDS in sequel
- Oscar-nominated Phantom Thread to release on February 2 in India
- In Oscar nominations, fresh voices lead the way
- Here’s why Sean Connery turned down Indiana Jones 4
- Disney’s full 2018 movie lineup: Superheroes, intergalactic smugglers, animated adventures and more
“John C Reilly announced at the interview today that he has signed on for Wreck it Ralph 2!” Penny Hart, a producer of the program, shared the news on Twitter.
“Wreck-It Ralph” was nominated for Best Animated Feature at both the Academy Awards and the Golden Globes.