Hollywood star Jim Carrey’s former wife Cathriona White, in her suicide note, wrote she was sorry that he felt she wasn’t there for him, it has been revealed.
White took her own life shortly after they broke up last year. The note, which was found along with White’s body last year, has now emerged online, reported TMZ.
- Jim Carrey: At this point, I don't have depression
- Ex-Bigg Boss 11 contestant Benafsha Soonawalla clears air about her relationship with Priyank Sharma, says Varun Sood is her only love
- Jim Carrey could face trial over Cathriona White's death
- Jim Carrey calls Cathriona White's ex-husband's allegations shameful
- Fans sent death threats to Jim Carrey's former girlfriend's family
- Jim Carrey's girlfriend Cathriona White was married when she died?
It details how heartbroken she was after she broke up with the 54-year-old “Dumb and Dumber” actor.
“I’ve spent 3 days now in disbelief that you’re not here. I can go on brokenhearted and try to put the pieces back. I could, I just don’t have the will this time,” she wrote in the letter, adding, “I’m sorry you felt I wasn’t there for you. I tried to give you my best part.”
“I don’t really know about burial or that sort of thing. You are my family so whatever you choose will be fine,” she went on saying. “Please forgive me. I’m just not for this world.”