Jessica Simpson and her fiance Eric Johnson hosted a bachelor/bachelorette party recently.
The fun bash took place on the rooftop of the Eveleigh restaurant in LA on June 9 and was attended by the couple’s friends and family including Johnson’s former NFL teammates and his father, reported Ace Showbiz.
“They didn’t want a traditional bachelor-bachelorette where they go off and do their own thing, because our group of friends is so close we just wanted to all be together,” Simpson’s friend and bridesmaid Stephanie Terblanche said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“This is what we would do anyway. We would all go out, and I think that this speaks for the group. If we are not going to be at someone’s house hanging out playing beer pong, this is the closest thing to it,” Terblanche added.