“Avengers: Age of Ultron” star Jeremy Renner is recording an album.
The ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ star has turned his attention to singing and is planning to release an album, his agent confirmed, reported the New York Post.
Whilst it is not known if the 44-year-old “Mission Impossible” actor will pen new material or release an album of covers, recently, he took to the stage at Artbeam Club in New York and wowed the crowd when he sang the Animals’ version of “The House of the Rising Sun” backed by the Brother Sal band.
- Avengers Infinity War trailer getting delayed is due to a reason. Here's what the makers say
- Avengers: Infinity War trailer is yet to release, but Avengers 4 is already on the floors
- Avengers: Infinity War actor Jeremy Renner: I won't be on the screen unless I can work with Taylor Sheridan again
- Helping female co-stars get equal pay not my job: Jeremy Renner
- Jeremy Renner crashes strangers' wedding in Houston
- Jeremy Renner confirms he secretly married Sonni Pacheco
“He has a really good voice. It’s surprising,” a source at the event said.
Renner, who has two-year-old daughter Ava Berlin with his former wife Sonni Pacheco, has been practicing as much as he can for his debut album.
“Jeremy said he’s been singing every day for the last few weeks. And he’s planning to release an album. He is recording, but (there’s) no date or plans as to when this might be release,” the agent said.