Jennifer Lopez generally does not like to talk about her relationships but the newly single singer took credit for actor-director Ben Affleck’s good fashion moments when they were dating.
Affleck and Lopez’s highly publicised three-year-old romance saw them being dubbed as ‘Bennifer’ by the media and when asked how the couple looked so good together on a TV show, Lopez accepted her role.
In an appearance during ‘Watch What Happens Live!’ Lopez was asked some questions about host Andy Cohen. She initially tried to wriggle out of the situation but later playfully dished on her famous exes.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
“I did, kind of like, say, ‘You’re a movie star! You should wear a suit. You should do this with your hair.’ For sure!. He had some good fashion moments with me. Yeah!,” she said.
Affleck is currently married to Jennifer Garner but former exes are said to be on friendly terms.