Jennifer Lopez generally does not like to talk about her relationships but the newly single singer took credit for actor-director Ben Affleck’s good fashion moments when they were dating.
Affleck and Lopez’s highly publicised three-year-old romance saw them being dubbed as ‘Bennifer’ by the media and when asked how the couple looked so good together on a TV show, Lopez accepted her role.
In an appearance during ‘Watch What Happens Live!’ Lopez was asked some questions about host Andy Cohen. She initially tried to wriggle out of the situation but later playfully dished on her famous exes.
“I did, kind of like, say, ‘You’re a movie star! You should wear a suit. You should do this with your hair.’ For sure!. He had some good fashion moments with me. Yeah!,” she said.
Affleck is currently married to Jennifer Garner but former exes are said to be on friendly terms.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More