Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence is adamant she has no plans to hit the stage.
The 25-year-old actress has become one of the most in-demand actresses in Hollywood in recent years, appearing in both “The Hunger Games” and “X-Men” franchises, reported Contactmusic.
“It scares me. My fear comes from feeling like theatre is vocal and physical, and film is all eyes and subtlety. That I can do.”
Lawrence said her “Joy” co-star Isabella Rossellini has been trying to persuade her to try theatre, but the young star
is still not convinced.
- Mother! director Darren Aronofsky: I don’t mind people being upset by the film
- Jennifer Lawrence starrer Mother! condemned as attack on Christians
- Jennifer Lawrence opens up on her Budapest bar fight
- Watch Red Sparrow trailer: Jennifer Lawrence looks sharp, sensuous and solid
- Mother! trailer: Jennifer Lawrence's horror film will scare the hell out of you
- I'm so scared to say anything now: Jennifer Lawrence
“Isabella Rossellini told me that I would love theatre because it’s only acting… But if I have to do more than three takes I start to just, like, die. Every time I’ve said that to somebody from theatre, though, they always say it’s completely different every single night.”