Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence is adamant she has no plans to hit the stage.
The 25-year-old actress has become one of the most in-demand actresses in Hollywood in recent years, appearing in both “The Hunger Games” and “X-Men” franchises, reported Contactmusic.
“It scares me. My fear comes from feeling like theatre is vocal and physical, and film is all eyes and subtlety. That I can do.”
Lawrence said her “Joy” co-star Isabella Rossellini has been trying to persuade her to try theatre, but the young star
is still not convinced.
- Red Sparrow trailer: Jennifer Lawrence is a ruthless, seductive assassin
- Jennifer Lawrence surprises Kris Jenner with a Porsche as Christmas gift
- Did bad reviews for Mother affect Jennifer Lawrence-Darren Arofnosky relationship?
- Jennifer Lawrence opens up about her leaked pictures: It was so unbelievably violating
- Jennifer Lawrence was once punished for standing up to a director
- Jennifer Lawrence shows off her singing skills on TV
“Isabella Rossellini told me that I would love theatre because it’s only acting… But if I have to do more than three takes I start to just, like, die. Every time I’ve said that to somebody from theatre, though, they always say it’s completely different every single night.”