Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence, who has been shooting constantly for various films, is apparently planning to take a year-long hiatus from Hollywood.
The 23-year-old actress has been shooting for many of her films like ‘The Hunger Games’ series and ‘X-Men’ franchise without taking any break, reported Daily Mirror.
“She’s going to have a long break for a year where she won’t do anything. It’s been non-stop for her and she deserves a rest,” said Producer Harvey Weinstein, who worked with Lawrence in ‘Silver Linings Playbook’.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“Jennifer is too nice and will do people favours and agrees to do a movie like ‘American Hustle’ when she could have had a rest. She signed on to do ‘Hunger Games’ when she was young and wouldn’t have realised how much it would dominate her life. But she’s a professional and always will be,” he added.