Actress Jennifer Lawrence and her boyfriend Nicholas Hoult are reportedly planning to move in together in a 1.3 million pounds house in the UK.
The 23-year-old actress and her ‘X Men’ co-star, 24, were apparently searching for a home in the UK, to move in together and settle near Hook, a village in Hampshire, which is close to the house of Nicholas’ family, reported Contactmusic.
“They loved the house as soon as they saw it. They know it’s not realistic at this point in their thriving careers to live in the UK, but they want a bolthole across the pond,” a source said.
“Jen loves the English way of life and as they are now serious again, it makes sense to look into buying somewhere,” the source added
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest