Actress Jennifer Lawrence and her boyfriend Nicholas Hoult are reportedly planning to move in together in a 1.3 million pounds house in the UK.
The 23-year-old actress and her ‘X Men’ co-star, 24, were apparently searching for a home in the UK, to move in together and settle near Hook, a village in Hampshire, which is close to the house of Nicholas’ family, reported Contactmusic.
“They loved the house as soon as they saw it. They know it’s not realistic at this point in their thriving careers to live in the UK, but they want a bolthole across the pond,” a source said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Jen loves the English way of life and as they are now serious again, it makes sense to look into buying somewhere,” the source added