Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence has lent her voice to Kentucky’s University of Louisville, where her mother was once a cheerleader.
The 23-year-old actress narrated a video for the college in honour of their basketball team’s move from the American Athletic Conference to the Atlantic Coast Conference, which became official on July 1, reported Us magazine.
“I grew up in the Derby City, home to a proud and storied university, filled with rich athletic tradition and packed with fans who are as loyal and passionate as any in college sports,” Lawrence said in the video posted to their website.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“This region and these people live and breathe the Cardinals. The ‘L’ is the sign that connects all of us to one
strong and united Card Nation. Now the next chapter of Louisville athletics is upon us as we join the prestigious ACC and prepare to face some of history’s most accomplished and elite collegiate programs.
“The competition will be fierce. Let’s do this!,” she concluded.