Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence has made no plans to celebrate New Year’s eve becauseshe hates the occasion.
The Hunger Games actress opted against attending a party to ring in 2016 because the pressure to have an amazing night leaves her feeling miserable.
“I really hate it. I’ve never had a good one – everyone’s chasing a good time and it’s always a disappointment. I plan on doing nothing and then if something lands in my lap… But I always end up drunk and disappointed… ‘Drunk and Disappointed’ should be the title of my memoir!,” she tells UK chat show host Graham Norton.
During the interview, she also recalls her attempts at modelling early in her career, and she is glad pictures from one particular photoshoot are unlikely to surface.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched