Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence has made no plans to celebrate New Year’s eve becauseshe hates the occasion.
The Hunger Games actress opted against attending a party to ring in 2016 because the pressure to have an amazing night leaves her feeling miserable.
“I really hate it. I’ve never had a good one – everyone’s chasing a good time and it’s always a disappointment. I plan on doing nothing and then if something lands in my lap… But I always end up drunk and disappointed… ‘Drunk and Disappointed’ should be the title of my memoir!,” she tells UK chat show host Graham Norton.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
During the interview, she also recalls her attempts at modelling early in her career, and she is glad pictures from one particular photoshoot are unlikely to surface.