She may have lost out in the best supporting category but that did not stop Jennifer Lawrence from hitting the party scene at the Oscars where she turned on the sex appeal by ditching her underwear to wear a sheer outfit.
The 23-year-old actress, popular for her goofy personality, ditched her beautiful red Dior gown for a bold Tom Ford mini during the Vanity Fair Oscars party.
The frock featured a metallic shattered-glass design and sheer paneling on the sides and back that left slivers of the Oscar nominee’s bare hip and thigh exposed. She also made over her makeup, upgrading her cat-eye to a sexy smoky eye, reported Us magazine.
The ‘American Hustle’ star was seen having a great time despite losing the trophy to ’12 Years a Slave’ newcomer Lupita Nyong’o.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
In a reminder of last year when Lawrence had tripped on her way to receive her Oscar, the actress grabbed headlines again by taking a tumble just after arriving at the Dolby theatre.
Host Ellen DeGeneres ensured that she brought the topic during the ceremony, saying if Lawrence won again she would get her Oscar delivered to her seat.
“Jennifer Lawrence, by the way, I’m not going to bring up what happened last year… And you know the thing about when you fell out of the car tonight when you were getting out of the car? No one needs to know about that,” DeGeneres said.
“I’m not going to mention that. She fell on the way out of the car. Like, on an orange cone, you tripped or something. If you win tonight, I think we should bring you the Oscar,” the host said.