She may have lost out in the best supporting category but that did not stop Jennifer Lawrence from hitting the party scene at the Oscars where she turned on the sex appeal by ditching her underwear to wear a sheer outfit.
The 23-year-old actress, popular for her goofy personality, ditched her beautiful red Dior gown for a bold Tom Ford mini during the Vanity Fair Oscars party.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The frock featured a metallic shattered-glass design and sheer paneling on the sides and back that left slivers of the Oscar nominee’s bare hip and thigh exposed. She also made over her makeup, upgrading her cat-eye to a sexy smoky eye, reported Us magazine.
The ‘American Hustle’ star was seen having a great time despite losing the trophy to ’12 Years a Slave’ newcomer Lupita Nyong’o.
In a reminder of last year when Lawrence had tripped on her way to receive her Oscar, the actress grabbed headlines again by taking a tumble just after arriving at the Dolby theatre.
Host Ellen DeGeneres ensured that she brought the topic during the ceremony, saying if Lawrence won again she would get her Oscar delivered to her seat.
“Jennifer Lawrence, by the way, I’m not going to bring up what happened last year… And you know the thing about when you fell out of the car tonight when you were getting out of the car? No one needs to know about that,” DeGeneres said.
“I’m not going to mention that. She fell on the way out of the car. Like, on an orange cone, you tripped or something. If you win tonight, I think we should bring you the Oscar,” the host said.