Jennifer Garner says parents’ behaviour is the best way to teach their children how to conduct themselves. The 44-year-old star, who has two daughters Violet, 10, and Seraphina seven, and a son Samuel, four, with estranged husband Ben Affleck, thinks that only parents set a good example for their children, reported FemaleFirst.
“I don’t think empathy is something you can drill in someone’s head. You have to have faith that while your kids can seem to be selfish and concerned only about the word ‘mine’ sometimes, overall, they are watching you really carefully, and if you care about other people, they will too.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“I try to be the best version of myself and to have faith that they’re watching me as carefully when I do something right as they do when I roll through a stop sign,” she said.
Garner also expressed her fears for her eldest daughter Violet, who will soon discover social media as her schoolmates are now exploring laptops and other devices.
“We just had back to school night, and I said afterwards, ‘Do they need a computer?’ They need some kind of device or computer to complete their homework.
“Our daughter doesn’t have any of those things, and she’s like, the only kid in the class who doesn’t, apparently. So I found an old laptop this weekend for her, and I am kind of panicked about it. She’s not on social media yet – her school
has a no social media policy until sixth grade – but I know it’s coming soon,” she added.