Actress Jennifer Aniston is set to star in ‘Cake’.
Produced by Courtney Solomon produced, the film sees a collaboration between Chinese TV producer Shenghua Entertainment and After Dark Films, said The Hollywood Reporter.
The film will be directed by Daniel Barnz and has been written by Patrick Tobin.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Speaking about the collaboration Solomon said, “Our goal is to find great material and great talent and let them do what they do best and Shenghua has proven a great partner to make that happen.”
“The formation of Cinelou Films DHJ, and this new venture with Shenghua is a unique pact which allows us to give great projects a chance to be made for the right reasons without many of the usual limitations put on indie films,” he added.
Aniston, 44, who rose to fame with sitcom ‘Friends’, recently starred in ‘We’re the Millers’ alongside Jason Sudeikis, Emma Roberts and Will Poulter.