‘Friends’ star Jennifer Aniston has reportedly splurged a whooping USD 60,000 on a new luxury closet for her Los Angeles home.
The 45-year-old actress and her actor fiance Justin Theroux are in the midst of renovating their LA home and the couple have apparently converted their garage into a huge walk in wardrobe, reported Radar Online.
As per the documents that has been received, the car parking area will have a skylight fitted to give natural light and a powder room will also be installed into the outbuilding. Jennifer and Justin have made a number of changes to their luxury home, including recently extending their bedroom and installing a huge balcony.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The stunning estate also boasts a high-tech gym, gourmet kitchen, butler’s kitchen, library, dining room, pool and a private vineyard, and there is plenty of space for guests, with two additional bedrooms that have terraces.